Monday, March 23, 2015

Art at Home


Hello.  Nice to meet you.

I am not sure how this space will develop or unfold or with what frequency it will be updated.  However I thought it was time to begin, even if with just one small step.  Most likely this blog will begin as most do, as a way for me to share some of my interests (design, art, music, culture) and sometimes comment on issues that are important to me (family, life balance, politics, philosophy).

As a simple beginning, I thought I would share some images of art by or collected by family members that were previously posted to Instagram. Family and art are two of the most important aspects of life that for me make it all worthwhile.  I am lucky to have had talented artists in my family and to be able to make my home environment one of beauty and reflection with their works.

Thank you for reading and looking.  I hope that I can make this a place you will want to revisit.

Adriana





A study of color based on times of day by my grandfather-in-law, a Sagittarius in pencil and paint by my father, an abstract expressionist painting in oil by my father,  and an African mask (I'm sorry I do not know from what peoples) my father purchased.

No comments:

Post a Comment